This recipe is so easy and is a good make ahead meal that you can eat all week!
What you will need:
- 2-3 chicken breasts cut up into chunks (slightly larger than bite size)
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp of ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse salt and pepper to taste
- 1 roma tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups of Kale chopped (any kind!)
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk (use full fat)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves (optional, for serving)
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, toss chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, curry powder, coriander, cumin and garam masala to coat. Add tomatoe, water, and season with salt and pepper. Cover, cook on high setting until chicken is fork-tender, about 4 hours (do not uncover while cooking).
- Stir in coconut milk and kale; cover, cook until kale has wilted, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves
I like to serve this dish with Quinoa or Brown rice as well as THIS CAULIFLOWER DISH