Nicole introduced me to roasted cauliflower and now I am obsessed! I make this as a side dish at least once a week.
What you need:
- 1 head of cauliflower, break it up into small pieces (use your fingers rather than a knife or else you will end up with cauliflower bits everywhere!)
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2-4 gloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsps of coconut oil
- 2 tsp of nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Once all your veggies are prepped put them on to 2 cookie sheets or one big roasting pan. Add coconut oil and put into a pre-heated oven for 3 minutes to melt the coconut oil.
- Then take out add nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper and toss.
- Roast for 45 minutes, making sure to toss every 15 minutes or so
This dish goes with anything, but one that I always like to serve it with is our Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Dish.