We’re looking for a qualified trainer to join our team!
Our movement and performance coaches need to be exceptional at working with populations ranging from post-rehab to athletic performance, and everything in between. If you believe that this is you, please read the following requirements.
The successful applicant will have:
1) A 4 year degree in exercise science or kinesiology (4th year students will be considered)
2) A current certification through one of the following bodies:
3) The following certifications are beneficial, but not required:
- FMS Level I/II
- Strong First/RKC Level 1
- Medical Exercise Specialist
4) The ideal candidate must passionate about their own health and fitness as well as helping others achieve their fitness goals. Constant growth and education about the human body, movement, and training is encouraged. Personal accountability, reliability and punctuality are essential.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for interviews. The successful applicants will be invited to intern for a minimum of 40hrs. Although the internship is unpaid there are many perks and learning opportunities. The 40hrs is an estimate; some may finish it faster while others may take longer to complete it.
The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Completing postural and movement assessments.
- Program design for individual training sessions and group classes.
- Coaching clients in various exercise programs (rehabilitation, general fitness and group sessions)
- Preparation of medical reports
If you think you are the right coach for our team, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are passionate about health and fitness to email@example.com.