As you may already know Balance In Motion is collecting donations for the Richmond Food Bank Society & the Richmond BC SPCA all month long. In the spirit of holiday giving we thought it would be fun to bring the #BIMfamily together and host a bootcamp with a purpose. The purpose being, to raise money for those in need.
This charity bootcamp will be a cardio-based class open to anyone. The only catch is that you have to bring a donation to the Food Bank and/or BC SPCA to participate.
Boxing Day Charity Bootcamp
When: December 26th, 2014 from 11AM-12PM
Where: Balance In Motion #28-11151 Horseshoe Way, Richmond
Who: The more the merrier! Bring your friends and family
Registration: No registration necessary. All you have to do is show up!
If you’d like to attend—and we hope that you do—please bring a cash donation or any of the items listed below.
Happy holidays and we look forward to seeing you!
- Cat Litter
- Bath towels
- Quart or sandwich size plastic zip bags
- Manual can openers
- Martingale dog collars, especially medium and large sizes
- Paper shredder
- GC’s for any of the following: pet supply stores, office supply stores, bookstores, grocery/general stores, fabric/craft supply stores
Food Bank Donations:
- Canned Meat and Fish (Tuna and Salmon)
- Canned Soup
- Canned Fruit and Vegetables
- Canned Beans and Lentils
- Meals in a Tin (beans in tomato sauce, chili)
- Chunky Soup
- Pasta and Rice
- Peanut Butter
- Canned and Powdered Milk
- Personal Hygiene Items (soap, toothpaste, feminine hygiene products, Depends)