You may have noticed that a lot of my recipes as of late have come from a cookbook called, Gourmet Nutrition… and there’s good reason for it: it’s amazing.
If you’ve never heard of the book, I highly recommend that you check it out. Especially if you’re a fan of healthy, flavourful, easy-to-prepare food that your whole family will enjoy. ????
Here are a couple of other reason’s why I like the book.. in case you need some more convincing before you run out and buy it.
- The recipes that I’ve tried have all been DELISH
- The recipes are user-friendly (in other words, they’re simple to prepare and require minimal ingredients)
- They give you great options and variations for each recipe to inspire you to mix things up
- Each recipe lists all of the nutrient facts
- The recipes are classified as “Anytime meals” or “Post Workout Meals” (which is handy if you workout or are an athlete)
- Did I mention the recipes were quick and easy to prep? For me, that’s a HUGE selling feature of the book
If you’re still not convinced HERE are some sample recipes and other information about the book.