BIM Online Training is now available!
In recent weeks, the BIM team has been working hard to shift everything online and we are really excited to share with you the online programs that have been developed.
Two Online Options for Individualized Training
1) A 4-week training program with video tutorials:
- This option is for people who are confident with their form and basic execution of exercises and feel like they are going to be diligent at adhering to their routine independently
- It will involve being sent a program that includes explanations and video links as well as weekly check ins. If you would like to set up a video call with a coach to walk you through the entire program prior to you starting it that is available
2) Semi-private training via video conference:
- This will involve individualized programs as per the norm and we can adjust your program based on what you have available at home.
- This option will allow for live coaching and client accountability
- You will be able to book online and we are going to allow up to 2-3 members to join each session
- You will be sent a meeting invitation prior to your sessions starting and can log on with a laptop, table, smart phone, or your TV
- This will be interactive, a bit weird, and mostly fun!
Sign up link HERE
BIM Virtual Group Class Program
1 Hour Live Class Schedule:
- Mondays @ 5:30pm
- Wednesdays @ 10am
- Fridays @ 12pm
All who are registered in the program or sign up for the class via a drop-in or punch card will be sent a Zoom meeting invitation 20 minutes prior to class starting.
Can’t make those times? That’s ok! We will be sending anyone who has registered a link to the recording of the class via a private YouTube video. You will be able to follow along just as you were doing the class with us. The most important thing is that you sign up for the day you want to workout, and not necessarily the time!
These are not just high intensity workouts without any rhyme or reason. As you can expect the workouts will be thoughtfully planned and progressed accordingly.
- They will be comprehensive workouts with a combination of strength and stability training, as well as cardiovascular conditioning
- We will have modifications for you to adjust the workout to your current capabilities and our model is progressive, so you can expect to see improvements each week
- Productively feels different than chasing fatigue, we promise!
Participants will also be invited to a private Facebook group where we will be offering more information, tips, and answering questions. This will also be a supportive place for us to just connect.
The cost of the full program, which involves 3 classes per week is $27 per week. You can join or cancel at any time, no pressure.
Note: If you only want to drop in as you please, that is fine too (cost = $9). You will need to register online for the class ahead of time in order to be sent the Zoom and YouTube links.
Sign up link HERE